Express Scripts Financial Analysis Advisor in St. Louis, Missouri
This position utilizes technical aptitude and experience to provide financial support for corporate real estate in alignment with Cigna and Express Scripts objectives. Facilitates and coordinates financial projections for real estate activities related to ESI locations. May assist in capital planning process. Supports accounting processes related to real estate and lease accounting. May perform special projects as needed.
- Responsible for coordinating, conducting, and documenting financial analysis projects or financial reporting.
- Participates and provides financial insights for real estate and capital projects.
- Conducts or participates in complex financial analysis projects and/or reporting.
- Presents results and recommendations to management.
- Develops and improves financial analysis and forecasting analytical methodologies.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting and providing variance analysis.
- Provides monthly and quarterly financial reporting requirements for corporate real estate.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accountingor related field required
- 8-12 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency using Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Ability to handle complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
- Strong business and organizational skills
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service, technical, analytical, and communication skills required
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Members of our Corporate Real Estate team focus their attention on creating a physical work environment that allows employee performance and innovation to flow. While most days are different for this team, they can typically be found working with space plans, inspections and code compliance, property management, building and repair management and food and vending services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.