Express Scripts Executive Assistant in St. Louis, Missouri
The Executive Assistant provides advanced administrative support to a Senior Vice President in the Legal Department. Manages all aspects of the executive’s schedule including planning, making and rearranging: meetings, events, travel arrangements, and telephone calls in accordance with frequently changing priorities. Collects, coordinates, prepares and organizes materials for meetings, events, calls and presentations. Provides administrative/logistical support to ensure the executive’s workflow runs smoothly. Processes expense reports, coordinates onboarding for new employees. Assists with special projects as assigned such as department moves, project tracking, town halls meetings, etc. Communicates and coordinates with people throughout the company as well as senior executives and members of the board of directors.
- Manages daily calendars, coordinates meetings and related conference room space and technology needs, assists with event planning, coordinates travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Coordinates to ensure workflow runs smoothly.
- Assists with preparation of materials for meetings, presentations and events.
- Utilizes software including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and various databases and programs for preparing/ formatting information/communication for internal and external purposes.
- Performs administrative functions such as, managing telephone calls, coping, printing, scanning, filing, organizing, reviewing and distributing mail or other communications, greeting and escorting guests, etc.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential for professional phone and personal contacts
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with internet and email systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential is critical
- Knowledge of business operations and policies is helpful
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Legal department is ultimately tasked with protecting the Express Scripts brand. Our teams of attorneys and legal professionals oversee contracting activities and licensing, ensure corporate and SEC compliance, and support merger and acquisition activity. Legal also drives the company’s public affairs efforts at the federal and state levels. When hiring for this team, we look for professionals with passion, enthusiasm and integrity to help us sustain the best-in-class service we provide to our clients every day.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.