Express Scripts Director, Strategic Planning - Accredo in St. Louis, Missouri
This role uses specialized expertise to manage the process of effective value management within the organization by leveraging a deep knowledge of data to create models and derive critical insights that lead to effective decision making in support of our technology initiatives.
- Ability to develop a deep knowledge data, processes and key metrics and take a position to drive appropriate decisions for the organization regarding value
- Develop concise executive communications including presentations and executive briefings
- Communicate consistently with all levels of the organization to disseminate data and insights in a timely manner
- Able to respond to last minute requests to meet business needs and decisions
- Manage complex cross-functional programs as requested by leadership
- Manage deadlines, scope and quality of deliverables
- Manage internal and external project teams
- Handle high pressure environment with multiple competing priorities
- Identify new needs to support the value management process
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 16 to 20 years of experience.
- 10 to 14 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 8 to 12 years of relevant experience.
- Excel, Power Point, SQL
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients’ lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.