Express Scripts Director, Project Optimization in St. Louis, Missouri
Primarily responsible for developing and leading the strategic direction of the proposal area. This position will provide high level leadership for the proposal area and effectively provide direction for department leadership\staff. As the primary SME for the area, the Director-Project Optimization will play a vital role ensuring proper management of cross-functional projects, process and technology enhancements and strategic initiatives and serving as liaison with cross-functional business partners.
- Ability to drive strategic discussion among group of cross-functional partners.
- Work collaboratively with the deal desk to develop client-specific strategies that align clinical, channel management, and benefit solutions to meet client needs
- Assist in the development of meaningful bid responses based on knowledge of business needs and prospect challenges and strategy.
- Ability to synthesize objective data and market information with nuanced and proprietary PBM solutions to help drive differentiated offerings for non-standard custom bids.
- Emphasis on relationship building cross functionally, ongoing org wide adoption and expansion of new solutions.
- Drive technology transformations to make the ESI Bid Strategy department leading edge of innovation.
- Business oversight or proposal delivery and expansion of business knowledge across the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in English, Journalism, Communication or 16-20 years of relevant work experience.
- 10-14 years of relevant work experience to preferably business, leadership and project management.
- PC, Microsoft Office; working knowledge of word processing, graphics, spreadsheet and database software.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptional project management.
- Demonstrated cross functional team leadership ability.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complete projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you’re the face of Express Scripts for our clients. Your team is responsible for relationship building, winning new business and retaining clients. You’ll educate clients on how our benefit offerings can help them achieve their business goals and make recommendations on products and services to best serve their members.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.