Express Scripts Director - Account Management in St. Louis, Missouri
Assist Senior Director in developing strategies for effectively aligning Express Scripts’ offerings to meet the objectives of their assigned portfolio of Express Scripts clients. Responsible for the planning, internal coordination, implementation, maintenance, and communication of client activities and performance for their own book of business, and maintain ongoing key client relationships while leading/coaching an assigned group of CST employees focused on supporting clients within the assigned portfolio.Solution oriented and willingness to challenges the status quo are essentialskills and able to navigate scenarios that are not clearly defined and establish a satisfactory resolution path.Build relationships with clients and consultants to support operational and strategic initiatives. Be able to cross functionally support various team members via special projects and initiatives to support the organization goals aligned with CST objectives. Strong executive presence and able to step in on behalf of leadership to drive client discussions and/or internal meetings.
- Responsible for retention, client loyalty and maximizing New Solutions opportunities within assigned client portfolio. Works with cross-functional areas such as sales, clinical, product management and operations to ensure successful implementations.
- Leads annual collaboration planning sessions.
- Maintain strong client relationships with complex clients to ensure retention, new solutions, and Net Promoter Score targets are met or exceeded.
- Oversees resolution of client issues.
- Direct supervision of assigned CST members, including ensuring Account Managers are aligned and working toward the goals set for their client.
- Responsible for leading team and coaching/mentoring. Manage assigned CST members located in one or more sites.
- Work collaboratively with management team to provide career development opportunities, evaluate performance and provide feedback to promote employee growth and retention
- Responsible for leading ongoing collaborative efforts with external leadership and their consultants to conduct off-site meetings and recurring webcasts as appropriate.
- Champion internal advocacy for client service.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience; Master’s degree preferred
- 10-14 years of relevant work experience including a minimum of 2 years as an Account Director MA/MS degree and 8-12 years of experience
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the PBM industry
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Negotiating and leadership skills are essential
- Developed organizational, analytical, interpretative and time management skills
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran