Express Scripts Customer Service Advocate – Patient Care in St. Louis, Missouri
Have you heard? Express Scripts is now part of Cigna. Together, we’ve got big plans. How big, you ask? We want to change health care to make it more affordable, more personalized, and more focused on helping the whole person to achieve better health outcomes. And that’s only the beginning. Read on to learn more about working with us.
Transform healthcare and contribute to our industry-leading organization as a Patient Care Advocate.
Our Patient Care Advocates are dedicated team members who excel at customer service, helping us elevate our patient care to new heights. In this crucial role, you are on the front lines with patients, responding to phone inquiries and addressing each with care, detail, and most importantly, empathy.
Here’s a little more on how you’ll make a difference:
- Help patients understand their pharmacy benefits better. Use the knowledge you gain from training, your problem-solving skills and support from your team answer patient calls effectively.
- Help us keep track of our patient interactions. While on calls, use your expert listening skills to get to the heart of a patient’s question quickly and document all interactions in real-time.
- Ensure patients are equipped with the best advice. Identify and empathetically address patient concerns and, if necessary, escalate appropriately.
What You Should Have:
- High School Diploma / GED required
- 1 year of relevant experience
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
What you’ll love about working here:
- Fun, friendly, and unique culture – Bring your whole self to work every day!
- Choice of three unique medical plans
- Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Employee Contributions for HRA and HSA accounts
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
About Express Scripts
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health. Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran