Express Scripts Clinical Account Executive in St. Louis, Missouri
The Clinical Account Executiveworks withmoderatetocomplexclient(s)with varying lines of business to support and manage their clinical goals and objectives.The CAEservesas theclient’sprimary contact forallclinical strategic initiatives. This includes, but is not limited toformulary management,financial/rebatemodeling,evaluation of clinicaltrend performance,benefit designconsultation, presentation of clinical programs, implementation and outcomes monitoring. The CAE is also responsible for identifying client opportunities and leading and supporting upsell of clinical programs that align with both corporate (internal) and client (external) strategic goals.
- Leadstheidentification,upsell,and implementation ofclinicalproducts and solutionsforclientsthrough consultativemethodsandprocesses(e.g. Quarterly/Annual business reviewpresentations,associatedmodeling andreportreviews,etc.)inaccordancewithclientbusinessplans.
- Actscollaboratively withaccount executives,account managers, other client service team members and internal partners toserviceallneedsofthe client.Troubleshoots and detects benefit and utilization issues related to formulary and/or drug plan design to resolve and provide any related impact and preventative measures where applicable. Works with cross-functional PBM service partners to implement formulary, utilization management, and/or clinical benefit design requests per client intent.
- Helps client gain maximum benefit from the product or service by committing to continuous oversight and education that provides regular updates. Provides consultative client trend analysis that detects medicationutilizationissuesrelated toformulary anddrugplan design. Provides clinical support for client related meetings (e.g., P&T Committee meetings, sales RFP support, etc…) as required.
- Demonstratesunderstanding and interpretationofcurrent industry trendsanddrug information in order to be able to be consultative to client(s).SharesbestpracticestandardswithbroaderCAEpeeraudienceaswellasclients.
- Cross-functional collaboration and proactive participationinprocessimprovementor traininginitiatives that support the division and organization goals of retaining, winning, and growing the business.
- B.S.inPharmacy,DoctorofPharmacy and advanced degreesorpharmacy residency preferred
- 3-5yearsrelevant experienceinpharmacy,managedcare orPBMindustry
- Current U.S. Pharmacist License
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritize, resolve complex issues, and have strong project management skills.
- Ability to learn multiple internal reporting and analytic tools for client management.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran