Express Scripts Business Systems Analyst II in St. Louis, Missouri
Sales and Account Management Optimization (SAMO) is creating a newly formed team called the RFP-Contracting Center of Excellence (COE). The Center of Excellence will provide the backbone to both the Proposal and Contracting Teams with new, advanced technologies and processes that will lead to improved speed, accuracy, and sales win rates. We are recruiting for two analysts to support two of the new technologies, Seal and rfpio. The analysts will assist in implementation of the tools and processes including requirements definition/user stories, configuration, integrations with other tools, reporting definition. Once implemented, the analysts will provide ongoing support to the rfp, contracting, and other organizations including technology enhancements, ongoing report development, analyses of data.
The Business Systems Analyst II will also be the primary liaison between the business and IT. Responsibilities include: leading the business users, IT project teams, and external partners to drive decision making and define requirements for further application development, ensuring that business needs are being met; creating documentation of business requirements which guide application development efforts, working closely with the business team, development team and quality assurance team to ensure successful implementation of business requirements, and working collaboratively with IT and business partners to resolve issues.
- Provide tool implementation support - training on tools to be provided.
- Become Subject Matter Expert on tool.
- Perform analysis of business issues, provide recommendations for possible technical solutions, work with Business users and IT project teams to drive decision making and define requirements for application development, ensuring that business needs are being met.
- Complete documentation for business requirements which guide application development efforts, working closely with the Development team and Business teams to ensure successful implementation of business requirements.
- Support training and roll out of tools including capabilities and technical documentation.
- Assist business team members with support processes and procedures, reporting, and work independently or with business team members to provide ongoing support to manage application SLA’s, resolve a majority of the technical problems, and fulfill requests that do not require application development, e.g. ad hoc reporting.
- Assist business team members with the analysis and recommendations of opportunities to improve tool/integration performance, work independently or with team member s to implement solutions that enhance tool, integration, and process improvement.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the business requirements process used to define requirements for systems projects, assist with the definition of project scope and create appropriate scope documentation.
- Work with senior team members to perform analysis of compliance vulnerabilities, work with Business and IT teams to eliminate vulnerabilities, work independently or with senior team members to support internal and external audit related activities.
- Communicates project statuses and escalates issues as needed.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 8 to 11 years of experience.
- 2-5 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft application software (i.e., Word, Excel, Visio and Project).
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve.
- issues. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong requirements elicitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy the challenge of defending an enterprise from security breaches? Come put your skills to work at an organization trusted to protect client, patient and company data amid the ever-changing landscape of information security threats and risks. Our cyber defenders are challenged and trusted with maintaining our secure infrastructure day in and day out, while delivering an enterprise computing environment that is resilient to breaches and disruptions. If you’re as passionate about data security as we are and want to be at the center of our noble mission to make healthcare safer and more affordable, explore our opportunities
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran