Express Scripts Business Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
The Business Analyst role is the primary architect of reporting and dashboard solutions for internal and external clients. Utilizing ESI corporate standard development tools this position is responsible for the
design, development, implementation, analysis, interpretation and communication of business information based on the needs of individual clients. The ability to balance overall aesthetics with robust and intuitive
functionality is a critical requirement for success in this position.
- Meet with division leadership to review SGA budget and provide any additional analysis or follow-up
- Lead the charge the design, development, and implementation of new ideas and efficiencies for external and internal clients.
- Create quarterly performance dashboard for team
- Meet with division leadership to review budget at team level
- Build SharePoint systems on an as-needed basis to improve current processes
- Assist Account Management as needed with unique reporting or analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 8 to 11 years of experience
- 2-5 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Recent experience creating Business Objects XI reports.
- High Excel proficiency
- SharePoint proficiency
- Using Business Objects to create reports
- Creative problem solver.
- Fundamental commitment to creating customer value through technical innovation.
Do you enjoy melding the here and now with the future – and charting the path to get there? Our strategy and programs team is on the ground level, leading design and implementation of technology delivery and organizational models. From strategizing on innovative technologies and Agile methodologies, to new governance and funding models and identifying strategies to attract remarkable talent, this group drives a key component of our success. Vision and execution starts here.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.