Express Scripts Business Analysis Specialist in St. Louis, Missouri
The Business Analyst is directly responsible for providing financial analysis in support of the cross-collaborative sales process between Express Scripts and Cigna account management and sales organizations. The analyst will support and drive additional key strategic initiatives in support of sales and account management growth strategies and organizational needs. The analyst will bring forth financial insights to support the leadership in business decisions, org alignment, understanding market drivers and identifying ways to maximize profitability. This person will partner and work closely with Cigna counterparts to ensure alignment and growth recommendations. The analyst will track, report and ensure completion of cross-functional sales opportunities and additional reporting as needed for strategic initiatives or key business decisions. The Business Analyst will also continue to support in reporting for any Sales and Account Management organizational projects or reporting needs.
- Work with account and sales teams to review, strategize and analyze client renewal and new sales cross-sell opportunities.
- Support leadership in business decisions through understanding margin and performance drivers.
- Develop target recommendations to leadership in order to win and retain while also maximizing profitability for NewCo in growth goes.
- Support SAM strategic initiatives as assigned: SAM scorecard, Sales compensation/incentive programs, Coalition strategy, Organizational structure projects, Margin initiatives/challenges both for SAM and NewCo, Tracking NetNew NewCo reporting and upsell opportunities
- Track and report cross-collaborative sales results to Leadership and other reporting as applicable to ensure growth targets are met and proper tracking.
- Support development of NewCo cross-collaboration sales process, including NewCo sales pipeline and mechanism for account and sales teams to report and track activities
- Provide quantitative data reflecting the scope and impact of the job – such as budget managed, sales/revenues, profit, clients served, adjusted scripts, etc.
- Performs a range of analyses to support established cross-collaboration between Cigna and PBM Sales organization.
- Contributes to the development and execution of functional strategy and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8-12+ years of experience or Master's degree and 6-10+ years of experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Office
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase and/or Hyperion Workspace preferred
- Familiarity with Visual Basic preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues and collect reports
- Ability to handle analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry preferred
- Demonstrated modeling, trending and forecasting skills
- Strong business, organizational and communication skills
About the Department
As a member of our business analysis team, you'll represent the organization as a technical contact for contracts and projects. In this role, you will own client relationships as it relates to the delivery of specific technology products and projects to ensure successful implementations for all parties. We are always on the lookout for creative people who will bring fresh thinking and perspectives to the team.
About Express Scripts
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunityemployer/disability/veteran