Express Scripts Associate Project Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
Assists with the coordination of Member Choice Center, MCC, staffing plans by gathering staffing impacts of new implementation, client up-sells and organizational changes. Monitors the department and staff's performance to assist with action plans that include development of reporting requirements, policy and procedure development and tracking of agreed upon plans. Directs activities for team leads on as an as needed basis. Serves as MCC representation for MCC impacting projects. Act as training liaison for MCC overall, communicating offline activities to management, and working with the training department to obtain necessary materials and schedule classroom training as needed. Works closely with Resource Management group and Management team to coordinate, schedule and deliver training programs across MCC. Partners with Lean Six Sigma and Internal Audit to develop and implement appropriate actions based on findings.
- Serves as contact for site operational readiness regarding the implementation of new clients, upgrades or changes to benefits.
- Creates and Designs Effectiveness Updates.
- Facilitates presentation of updates to management and leadership.
- Generates User Requirements for new client implementation, client upgrades and changes to benefits.
- Works with Service Delivery, Pharmacy and IT UAT.
- Acts as training liaison for MCC, supporting the department overall in initiatives and offline activities.
- Represents MCC on enterprise-wide projects and initiatives.
- Develops and updates existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) for MCC operations.
- Generates implementation updates via weekly activity reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 8 to 11 years of experience.
- 2-5 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with PC, Windows, and LANS.
- Experience in directing or working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strategic thinker with excellent prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism and flexibility required to interact independently with diverse and growing internal and external customer base.
- Ability to represent the business in providing solutions to challenging technical issues associated with client implementation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments or services to acquire input into implementation strategies and documents.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate tools, resources and people through to project completion.
- Knowledge of PBM industry preferred.
- Excellent approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently.
- Perform and document client implementation processes.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Government Programs is responsible for leading, developing and executing the strategies required to support Express Scripts clients and members in the Medicare, Medicaid and regulated individual markets. Additionally, this team oversees the Express Scripts Medicare Part D Plan, which offers both group and individual plans in the Medicare marketplace.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.