Express Scripts Associate Project Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
The Associate Project Manager (APM) will partner with CST members, and Senior Directors to assist with project manager responsibilities for initiatives impacting the National and Key Accounts Divisions of Sales and Account Management. The APM will work on projects that contribute to the successful achievement of scorecard goals related to renewal of clients, growth of new solutions, and execution of division priorities. The APM must have the ability to build and maintain relationships with account teams and key stakeholders within the organization. They should identify and champion process improvement recommendations and solutions for enhanced employee satisfaction and positive client & member experiences. The APM should be able to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional partners within the organization to drive projects to a positive outcome.
- Serves as the associate project manager for the Client Service Teams in the National and Key Accounts divisions
- Manages project milestones to ensure deliverables remain on track
- Coordinates with cross functional partners to drive initiatives i.e. audit, organizational projects, strategic projects, upsellproducts
- Manage plan change readiness activities
- Divisional SharePoint Site Creation and Maintenance
- Maintains divisional organizational charts and distribution lists
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or 8 – 11 years equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Lean or Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Experience with PC, Windows, and LANS.
- Experience in directing or working with multi-disciplinary teams; Strategic thinker with excellent prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism and flexibility required to interact independently with diverse and growing internal and external customer base.
- Ability to represent the business in providing solutions to challenging technical issues associated with client implementation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments or services to acquire input into implementation strategies and documents.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate tools, resources and people through to project completion.
- Knowledge of PBM industry preferred.
- Excellent approach to problem-solving; excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently; perform and document client implementation processes.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you’re the face of Express Scripts for our clients. Your team is responsible for relationship building, winning new business and retaining clients. You’ll educate clients on how our benefit offerings can help them achieve their business goals and make recommendations on products and services to best serve their members.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.