Express Scripts Account Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
TheAccount Managerisresponsibleforensuring ESIclientsand patientsreceivesuperiorservice.Keymemberofthecoreclientaccountteamisresponsibleforoverallsatisfactionand retentionofassignedbookofbusiness.Managestheday-to-day client relationship.Accountableforcoreservicedelivery forclientsworking cross-functionally withalloperational.TheAccount Managerproactively reviewsperformancemetricstopromoteclient satisfaction,profitability,and retention.Utilizestechnology,tools,processesandresourcestoanticipateandexceedclient’sneedsandexpectations.Should be proficient in problem solving skills and driving issues to resolution with minimal direction.CollaborateswithAccountDirectorsand Clinical Account Executivesonclient activity,expectations,and serviceneeds.Able to navigate scenarios that are not clearly defined and establish a satisfactory resolution path. Strong relationship skills both internally and externally are critical in order to gain agreement and pursue initiatives that will have impact on both clients and the division. They should also exhibit the capability to be a strong team member participating in work groups and being an active contributor.
- Manages day to day client relationships through comprehensive knowledge of client’s benefit plan and Express Scripts’ product offerings.
- Daily interaction with clients, consultants and producers providing preventative consultation, analysis and issue resolution associated with Express Scripts core services.
- Responsible for timely and accurate management and execution of all client benefit requests, including benefit changes, product upsells, new groups, terminations and escalated issues.
- Accountable for new group and specific product implementations; including establishing and leading internal meetings to ensure collaboration and attention to detail throughout the process in order to meet expected timelines and quality standards.
- Lead client centric team meetings to review ESI’s operational performance against client’s expectations and needs.
- Presentation of Express Scripts operational performance metrics to clients on a monthly and/or quarterly basis to show specific performance measures in comparison with Express Scripts book of business to promote client satisfaction, client retention and upsell opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Internet experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong focus on book of business client satisfaction and client retention results.
- Demonstrated ability managing projects, utilizing proven project management processes.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 20%.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran