Express Scripts Sr. Sales Representative, Accredo in San Diego, California
The Sr. Specialty Sales / Account Manager is responsible for promoting and selling the Accredo’ s Specialty Pharmacy services in product lines that have been assigned in the specified territory. (Products to include: Immune Globulin and Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) therapies, calling on Allergy/Immunology and Neurology). They serve as the primary liaison for customer advocacy, and work closely with our internal constituents to ensure our tradition of excellent customer service.
- This role will support the Southern California territory including San Diego, Orange County, and Inland Empire.Candidate must be familiar with and currently live in this area.
- This role does not require sales experience in Immune Globulin/HAE (we can teach that) but does require experience selling a service, preferably in health care or equivalent.
- Serve as primary sales contact representing Company to physicians’ offices and other territorial referral sources including outpatient infusion suites and independent physician owned infusion suites.
- Collaborate with clinical care teams, reimbursement department and brand teams to provide insight and forward thinking solutions to ensure Accredo’ s competitive advantage.
- Assist National Account Managers in implementing MCO contracts to drive local pull-through business. Communicates regularly with our Payor teams.
- Develop territory sales forecasts based on completed profile of assigned physician offices. Responsible for tracking referrals from physicians.
- Use business acumen and advanced knowledge of Accredo products/services and industry trends to meet or exceed established patient admit goals.
- Attend and participate in conferences/exhibits for targeted audiences (i.e. physicians, nurses, etc.).
- Attend case conferences with other representatives of the service branch.
- Participate and assist in planning sales meetings.
Bachelor’s degree and 8+ year’s related experience or
- Master’s degree and 6+ year’s related experience or
- 14+ year’s related experience without degree completion
- Preference given to service sales experience with: Immune Globulin/HAE and/or nursing experience.
- MS –Excel, Power Point, & Word proficient, as well as overall computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of managed care.
- Experience with business plan development.
- Preference given to service sales experience with:Immune Globulin, HAE and/or nursing experience
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to self-motivate.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through the range of healthcare products and services Accredo offers, team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiencies. In addition to the wide range of healthcare products offered to these patients, we provide comprehensive management services, including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. In these very high-touch roles, employees leave every day knowing they made a positive impact on patient lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.