Express Scripts Administrative Assistant II in Port St. Lucie, Florida
Provides administrative support to Director and site. Daily calendar maintenance of schedules appointments and makes travel arrangements. Coordinates and prepares materials for meetings and presentations (works easily in PowerPoint and Excel). Review incoming emails and composes correspondence to clients and cross functional team members. Track, maintain and prepare requested reports. Provide access and equipment support via remedy requests. Responsible for assisting with on-boarding of new leadership employees.
- Daily outlook maintenance for Director, set up, accept, decline meeting, monitor and/or respond to emails.
- Assist with preparation of materials for meetings, presentations or conferences.
- Take notes at meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Process expense reports and review expenses for approval.
- Manipulate data and prepare reports using spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
- Perform administrative functions such as filing, answering phone, copies, printing, etc.
- Work on special projects assigned by Managers or Director.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3-5 years of administrative assistant work experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with the Internet and email systems (Microsoft Outlook) required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential for professional phone and personal contacts.
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential is critical.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of business operations and policies is helpful.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of helping to achieve a more sustainable health care system and better health for all. Members of this team are on the front line every day – interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.