Express Scripts Sr. Sales Representative in Orlando, Florida
The Accredo Sr. Sales Representative is assigned a specific territory to promote, sell, and grow the Accredo Service and Clinical Management Models needed to treat rare and complex chronic diseases. These therapies include Neurological Disorders, Hepatitis-C, and Inflammatory (RA) diseases. The Sales Representative is responsible for the prescription pull through strategy, acting as the liaison for the resolution of customer issues and works closely with the internal teammates and operations counterparts to ensure our tradition of excellent customer service and pharmacy growth. The designated territory will consist of the State of Florida. The ideal candidate will reside in Orlando.
Critical Behaviors :
- Teamwork - the ability to work in a team environment as paramount. Consistent and concise communicating with your internal teammates, external counterparts, and operational support team to help problem solve, collaborate, and meet customer objectives is critical.
- Sales Focus – the ability to establish relationships, build rapport, and increase sales volume with offices and their staff members is imperative to growth objectives.
- Territory Management – the representative must strategically manage their territory, accounts, and overall growth plan. The representative must possess the ability to prioritize, develop, and strategically focus on the execution of their sales plan.
- Analytical Ability – this position requires the comprehension and adeptness to analyze data, territory trends, and market trends to seek out new growth opportunities.
- Project Management – being comfortable, confident, and efficient taking on various assigned projects (individually or on a team) through all of the necessary phases including initiation, strategizing, planning, execution, presenting, and closing.
- Critical Thinking – the ability to be solution oriented when faced with obstacles and challenge current processes when looking to positively solve a problem. Having the aptitude to “think outside of the box” will prove beneficial in the development of the representative, company while ultimately impacting our customers in a positive manner.
- Utilization of Resources – awareness and implementation of the various resources available for the representative to foster increased business essential to success. The representative is responsible for managing the resources, within a defined budget, to properly utilize marketing materials, set up client lunches & dinner programs, attend trade shows, and all necessary client facing activities to promote growth.
- Clinical Proficiency – having a clinical understanding and in depth knowledge of each targeted therapeutic area to be able to have an intelligent and beneficial conversation with an office/customer.
- Calls on physicians & staff, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities within an assigned territory, including out-patient and independently owned practices.
- Participates and assists in planned internal sales meetings.
- Assists and communicates regularly with operations personnel to help drive referral admissions and/or assist in the clearance of current referrals.
- Attends and participates in local, state, and national conferences/exhibits for targeted audiences (i.e. physicians, nurses, support groups, etc.).
- Collaborates with manufacturer partners on business strategy.
- Works with National Account Managers (NAMs) in implementing Managed Care Operations (MCO) contracts to drive local pull-through business.
- Responsible for maintaining and documenting marketing expenditures and submitting electronic expense reports on a timely basis. In addition, record and maintain sales calls within the company's CRM system.
- Acts as a resource and mentor for less tenured sales representatives and other activities as assigned.
- Prior experience in physician sales is required. Pharmaceutical sales and/or nursing experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 14 to 18 years of experience.
- 8-12 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- Both to include 2-5 years of medical sales experience with proven track record of success and 2 years with proven track record as a Sales Representative
- MS Office, PC computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of specialty pharmacy processes highly preferred.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to self-motivate.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunityemployer/disability/veteran