Express Scripts Customer Service Advocate - Patient Care in Orlando, Florida
Customer Service Advocate – Patient Care
Have you heard? Express Scripts is now part of Cigna. Together, we’ve got big plans. How big, you ask? We want to change health care to make it more affordable, more personalized, and more focused on helping the whole person to achieve better health outcomes. And that’s only the beginning. Read on to learn more about working with us.
Transform healthcare and contribute to our industry-leading organization as a Patient Care Advocate .
Our Patient Care Advocates are dedicated team members who excel at customer service, helping us elevate our patient care to new heights. In this crucial role, you are on the front lines with patients, responding to phone inquiries and addressing each with care, detail, and most importantly, empathy.
Here’s a little more on how you’ll make a difference:
- Help patients understand their pharmacy benefits better. Use the knowledge you gain from training, your problem-solving skills and support from your team answer patient calls effectively.
- Help us keep track of our patient interactions. While on calls, use your expert listening skills to get to the heart of a patient’s question quickly and document all interactions in real-time.
- Ensure patients are equipped with the best advice. Identify and empathetically address patient concerns and, if necessary, escalate appropriately.
What You Should Have:
- High School Diploma / GED required
- 1 year of relevant experience
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
What you’ll love about working here:
- Fun, friendly, and unique culture – Bring your whole self to work every day!
- Choice of three unique medical plans
- Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Employee Contributions for HRA and HSA accounts
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
About Express Scripts
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of helping to achieve a more sustainable health care system and better health for all. Members of this team are on the front line every day – interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.