Express Scripts Billing & Reimbursement Specialist III - Accredo in Orlando, Florida
On a monthly basis perform Pharma invoicing and collections. Provide the Specialty Accounting department with accurate billing and supporting documentation for month end close within established timelines. Track outstanding receivables and interface directly with Pharma clients and internal finance groups as needed. Reconcile payments and research discrepancies. Review Pharma agreements to ascertain billing specific information and collaborate with Pharma Account Management and other Pharma teams to ensure compliance and accuracy. Confirm current pricing on rebate related drugs to ensure accuracy. Perform contract review with Pharma Contract Strategy on pending agreements. Update excel spreadsheets and communicate accordingly.
- Invoicing/Billing – timely and accurately
- Accounts Receivable
- Research/analyze/ correct complex cash posting issues
- Contact Clients regarding complex issues
- Documenting notes accurately
- Escalate unresolved complex issues as needed
- Special Projects requested by Management
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- 3–5 years of relevant experience.
- PC skills, including Microsoft Office and the ability to search the internet effectively.
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Detailed oriented, good organizational skills, good verbal and written communication skills, proper email etiquette.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Reliable, self-motivated with excellent attendance
- Team player who has the ability to stay on task with little supervision
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients’ lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.