Express Scripts Wintel Administrator / Administrateur Wintel in Montreal, Canada
We are actively seeking a Wintel Administrator who will be reporting to the Sr. Manager of Production Operations. The successful incumbent will have a good understanding of Wintel Servers and technical support and troubleshooting in the areas of desktop computing including; server administration, MS Exchange, VM Ware and active directory. As a Wintel Administrator the candidate will be flexible and adaptable to working after hours as part of on call rotation and travelling to the Data Centre, as required.
Express Scripts Canada est actuellement à la recherche d’un administrateur Wintel. Le candidat sélectionné relèvera du gestionnaire principal, Opérations de production. La personne recherchée possède de bonnes connaissances en matière de serveurs Wintel et de solides compétences en soutien technique et en dépannage des ordinateurs de bureau, notamment sur le plan de l’administration des serveurs, de MS Exchange, VM Ware et du répertoire Active Directory. En tant qu’administrateur Wintel, la personne sélectionnée devra faire preuve de souplesse et être disposée à travailler après les heures d’ouverture selon l’horaire sur appel établi par rotation.
- Provide technical support in planning and coordinating within the areas of desktop computing and Wintel server administration; including MS Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory and Printers
- Provide technical support for VMWare administration
- Manage backup environment including schedules, backup software, tape devices and media (Commvault/Simpana)
- Maintain incident management (Cherwell) ticket queues by setting priorities and resolving technical issues
- Assist with ensuring operational readiness for project completion and handoff
- Provide and lead technical support issues and projects via cross training and knowledge transfer to colleagues
- Provide after-hours support using pager and cell phone on a rotational basis
- Required to travel to the Montreal and Toronto Data Centre to resolve technical issues or assist with implementations, as required
- Work on projects assigned, as required
- 3-6 years experience in an infrastructure environment based on Intel servers, HP Hardware, PC’s and Cisco based LAN/WAN
- Hands on/working experience with installing, configuring, troubleshooting, performance tuning and capacity planning a Wintel/AD/VMWare environment
- Customer focused, understanding the ‘service’ nature of Technical Support
- MCSE certification or working towards certification
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues effectively and in a timely manner
- Strong understanding in deploying hardware, installing software, maintaining inventory records
- Enforce corporate Windows, Active Directory and LAN security policies
- Hands on experience with HP Blades (c7000/virtual connects) and DL product line
- Experience with fiber channel technologies and Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Understand the concepts of Disaster Recovery, including Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
- Flexible and adaptable to working additional hours and act as site support for Data Centers for incidents which require off hours and/or longer periods of time to resolve issues of a technical nature
- Minimal travel to Mississauga, Ontario is required
- Bilingualism (English and French) is required
- Home Site Protected B clearance is required Nice to have:
- CISCO certification at CCNA level and/or hands on experience with CISCO technology
- Storage Admin. hands on work with HP Storage Arrays (3PAR, EVA8400/4400/RSM/Command View)
- Experience with Virtual Tape Library (Falconstor)
- MS SQL certification and/or hands on experience with SQL DB’s
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Technology Services provides core information technology services to all Express Scripts Canada departments. It provides underlying hardware, software, network infrastructure and enterprise services in order to keep the organization running.
Les Services informatiques offrent les services de technologie de base à tout le personnel d’Express Scripts Canada. Ce service est chargé du matériel, des logiciels, de l’infrastructure de réseau ainsi que des services d’Express Scripts Canada qui servent au bon fonctionnement de l’entreprise.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca .