Express Scripts Senior Product Manager in Mississauga, Ontario
Express Scripts Canada is actively looking for a Sr. Product Manager. The successful candidate will work independently to provide business analysis support and project management for the Product Development and Management team, primarily for the PBM and Pharmacy business. The analyst will solve complex problems and identify innovative solutions, as well as define business requirements and processes, and manage cross-functional projects from concept through completion. The Sr. Product Manager will also research issues by analyzing data and interpreting results, and resolving discrepancies with cross-functional teams. As part of the Product Management team, the Sr. Product Manager must be able to define and implement new products that would be appropriate for the Canadian PBM/Pharmacy program. Additionally, the Sr. Product Manager will provide support to client-facing teams, as needed, and must maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with rapid turn-around times on requests; Special projects as assigned.
- Support functional areas in the maintenance and enhancement of existing products;Provide business and product knowledge
- Make recommendations to management on product and process improvements based on organization’s objectives and implement process improvements plans
- Provide guidance to teams to ensure alignment with defined scope and objectives
- Subject matter expert for Product Management, both internally and externally
- Mentor new cross-functional team members to improve their understanding of the PBM/Pharmacy programs, processes and features
- Represent Product Management in meetings with clients, client prospects, and vendors
- Provide analysis support and guidance in dealing with customer requests and proposal / renewal requirements
- Work closely with Marketing Communications and Operational teams to ensure intended messages are communicated consistently and effectively to members, plan sponsors and other constituents
- Use strategic business knowledge and internal and external resources to work collaboratively with other departments within Express Scripts Canada and plan sponsors to define new product solutions, sell those solutions internally and define business requirements
- Lead projects from idea conception to product release
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
- 8-10 years relevant industry experience in a similar role
- 5-8 years relevant business analysis experience required
- 5-8 years project management experience required
- Related work experience in Pharmacy Benefits Management, Pharmaceutical, Insurance or Healthcare industry required
- Lean 6 Sigma certifications a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Visio skills a plus
- Strong analytical skills ranging from problem identification through the proposal and implementation of potential solutions
- Strong project management skills
- extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong oral and written communication, as well as ability to be client-facing
- Familiarity with Express Scripts applications and processes desired
- Ability to manage timelines and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to manage competing priorities with tight deadlines
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.