Express Scripts Customer Marketing Coordinator (Maternity Leave) in Mississauga, Ontario
The Customer Marketing Coordinator primary focus is to provide strategic and tactical support for customer onboarding projects and ensure that they are successfully launched by supporting and implementing a multi-touch member communications program in collaboration with the Account Manager, Sales Manager and client.
- Provide strategic and tactical support for customer on-boarding projects.
- Implement a multi-touch member marketing program in collaboration with the Manager, Marketing & Communications, Account Manager, Sales Manager and client, including the development of presentations, member letters, etc.
- Execute the creation and delivery of member-focused communications
- Support the ongoing relationships with customers and plan members.
- Provide online meetings, conference calls, and in-person meetings to orient a new customer, present implementation plans and collaborate with customers to address concerns.
- Provide advisory and tactical support to the Sales team with respect to the development and execution of tactical programs to attract new clients.
- Write, update and create internal communications and customer-facing collateral materials required to build on and improve relationships. This may include newsletters, call scripts and content for a Web-based member portal.
- Work closely with marketing team members on the development of strategic and tactical programs to position Express Scripts Canada as a thought-leader and improve its brand recognition.
- Work on ad-hoc projects at the direction of the Express Scripts Canada Senior Management Team and the Manager, Marketing & Communications.
- Assist with the management of the Sales & Marketing budget by paying invoices and participating in forecasting discussions
- Bachelor of Arts degree or higher
- Minimum of five years of experience within the healthcare industry is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Sharepoint, Drupal
- Knowledge of French is considered an asset
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule for peak volume times
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems
- Solid communications skills
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.