Express Scripts Pick Packer - Accredo in Memphis, Tennessee
Responsible for pulling, packing, and shipping of pharmaceuticals (both refrigerated and non-refrigerated) and medical supplies. Uses various warehouse equipment, RF units, computer system AS400, manifest machines, and cherry pickers. Performs other warehouse functions including but not limited to: stocking pack stations with packing supplies, house keeping
- Pulls order accurately, according to RF unit and order ticket.
- Verifies orders before sending to pack station.
- Manifest cartons using carrier manifest stations and verifying the carton label to the pick-ticket.
- Stack and shrink wrap cartons to specific skids by carrier ship level.
- Packs orders according to order ticket paying attention to items needing extra dunnage, ice, and special instructions.
- Use warehouse equipment , RF units, manifest machines, cherry picker, computer system.
- General housekeeping of warehouse and pack stations.
- Restocking pack stations with shipping supplies (boxes, bubble wrap, paper, air pillows, etc.) return totes and carts to proper areas.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum six months to a year in a distribution center environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- RF unit experience helpful.
- Ability to read, write and type English.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Ability and willingness to work required overtime with little to no notice.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients’ lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.