Express Scripts Patient Services Coordinator III - Accredo in Memphis, Tennessee
The Patient Services Coordinator III - Accredo, is primarily responsible for handing customer service inquiries from members, providers, physicians and internal/external clients related to PAP, pharmacy benefits, and other medication related activities. The Patient Services Coordinator III will be able research and resolve issues in a timely manner and document issues and resolutions in a common database.
Employee could handle approximately 100-200 enrollments, orders or communications per day depending on volume of program.
- 60% -Maintain an accurate and complete documentation and system record of all inquires in order to continuously improve the customer service process and reduce potential legal concerns.
- Complete full follow-up with regards to missing information from patients or healthcare providers including data entry processing, documentation, and AE reporting per program guidelines.
- 10% -Handle inbound/outbound communications from patients, physicians, and/or physician advocates in a polite and professional manner in accordance with the quality guidelines.
- 10% -Enter patient prescriptions, refills, physician orders, enrollment forms and other information into the software system and maintain patient profiles in accordance with program rules.
- 10% -Process order rejections and follow-up activities.Prescription annotation required.
- 10% - Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment; learn quickly;.
- Maintain accurate information and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in order to cover peak call and order entry hours.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong focus on customer service with high quality results.
- Ability to manage timelines and balance multiple deadlines.
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients’ lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.