Express Scripts Sr. Supervisor, Corporate Financial Services in Lake Mary, Florida
The Sr. Supervisor, Corporate Financial Services will be responsible for daily supervision and support of the Cash team. Ensure accurate and timely processing of all payments, credit cards, direct debit, credits, adjustments and checks received in accordance with accounting and internal control policies and procedures. Assist and recommend disposition of all reconciliations as needed.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s and department’s policies and procedures and applicable laws
- Manages the accuracy of posting of payments, virtual remit, credits and adjustments in accordance with policies and procedures
- Dispute Management queue- FCD, disputes, etc.
- Review and approve all reconciliations, adjustments, Rebate credits, Vendor credits per policies and procedures
- Oversee the credit card payment inbound line
- Work the QA queue of the daily cash postings
- Review and approve refund payments to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in related field OR 8 to 11 years of experience.
- 2-5 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, and e-mail.
- Previous experience in AS400 system, GetPaid, Open Scan software helpful
- Proven systems skills are required to develop and implement root cause analysis and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to identify and analyze root cause of issues, enlist corporate resources for resolution and develop/communicate analysis to members and all levels of the Corporation.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit, or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure our spending stays on track, and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who think outside the box to join our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunityemployer/disability/veteran