Express Scripts Sr. Account Representative- Curascript in Lake Mary, Florida
The primary expectation of the Sr. Account representative is to manage and grow the revenue and gross margin of their assigned territory through account organic growth and new account acquisition.
The Sr. Account representative is responsible for handling some inbound calls from customers to enter orders, confirm eligibility, research standing orders, verify contract administration, credit requests and returns, resolve customer issues, and answer questions relating to delivery of the orders. Support of these functions require specialized training or would result in customer on boarding issues. A Sr. Account representative is also responsible to serve at times as first level customer escalation resolution to internal and external customers. This individual proactively recognizes cause and effect trends, identifies and clarifies customer needs, and works toward solutions.
- Individual account dynamics differ within segment and territory, thus this position requires both phone and face to face sales skills. The following are, but not limited to, supportive functions necessary to fulfill the primary expectation:
Understanding of the assigned segment
- Product Knowledge
- Market dynamics
Understanding of territory management as it aligns to SD overall
Individual territory market dynamics
- Individual account dynamics
- Account margin contribution to the overall territory
- Product margin contribution to the overall territory
- Expense control and reporting
- Creation of individual tactics that support segment strategies
- Understanding of additional value added services that enhance the SD product portfolio
Individual or team travel to new and existing customers
- Trade show engagement
- Customer and management presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 8 to 11 years of experience.
- 2-5 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office products, e-mail and the Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of the health care and PBM industry and its products and services.
- Ability to work cross functionally to resolve client issues.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to manage timelines and meet tight client deadlines.'
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran