Express Scripts Operations Support, Core Sales - CuraScript SD in Lake Mary, Florida
A CSR 4 Operations Support Rep is primarily responsible to serve as first level customer escalation resolution to internal and external customers. This individual proactively recognizes cause and effect trends, identifies and clarifies customer needs, and works toward solutions.
A CSR 4 should be able to respond and complete a variety of advanced or complex customer/issues tasks and work collaboratively with other departments to resolve with little involvement from the supervisor; including but not limited to: assist with efficient resolution of customer issues, monitoring and working escalations entered on the SharePoint tracking tool, support the inbound phone queue by providing back-up support to Sales phone queues, support offline team workload, as well as provide direction and guidance to less experienced team members as SME support for new hire and ongoing training. The role will also require recognition of and recommendations for improvements to processes and procedures, documentation in SOP or Work Instructions, and development for New Hire and ongoing team training. This individual needs a friendly, confident disposition, a passion for talking on the phone, inquisitive and helpful nature, and a natural sense of curiosity.
- Independently resolves escalated, complex customer conflicts including but not limited to: product, order placement, eligibility, standing orders, contract administration, credit requests and returns.
- Provide primary point of contact to the Sales team by immediately speaking to customers transferred as escalations.
- Proactively document and recognize cause and effect trends, identifies and clarifies customer needs, and works toward solutions
- Assist with new employee training as well as ongoing for existing reps as primary SME
- Multi-task between several issues at one time.
- Effectively collaborate with internal departments to resolve customer issues, including the sales, credit and distribution center departments.
- Assist Sales with goals.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates degree preferred.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- One or more years of CSD escalation support, help desk, application support, or other front end support position experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Applications such as Excel and PowerPoint, SharePoint, Business Objects, Internet, email and web/ecomm platform support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain and answer questions clearly and concisely.
- Problem Solving skills including identifying trends/root cause and mitigation.
- Ability to compile and present data to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and make independent decisions quickly.
- Ability to quickly learn internal applications.
- Extensive knowledge of CSD products and services a must.
- Intermediate knowledge of ecommerce platforms, customer facing ordering and windows based applications.
- Experience training and coaching.
- Excellent phone presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner.
- Willingness to work a flexible task list.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
CuraScript SD provides integrated delivery solutions for the safe and efficient distribution of specialty pharmaceuticals and associated medical supplies. With an expertise honed by more than 25 years in the Specialty Distribution business, CuraScript SD supplies biologics, branded drugs, generics, vaccines, infused medications and ancillary supportive care products for office or clinic administration to a wide range of medical providers – including physicians, infusion centers, acute care treatment centers and long-term care facilities.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.