Express Scripts Intern, Finance (Lake Mary, FL) in Lake Mary, Florida
Are you passionate about working for a company on a mission to make medicine safer, more affordable, and accessible for millions of Americans? Express Scripts (CuraScript SD) is looking for passionate, curious, and creative individuals to join our summer internship program. This 12-week program offers paid, real-life experience with a Fortune 25 company. And don’t worry, during your time here you won’t just make coffee and copies. Instead, you’ll gain valuable knowledge of the healthcare world, while creating solutions and leading projects that help millions of Americans live healthier lives.
Outside of your day-to-day work, you will have the opportunity take part in personal and professional development activities, including an executive speaker series that opens up a dialogue between you and company leaders, community building events, career mentoring, and public speaking opportunities. Join us in our mission to change lives!
- Conduct research related to your assigned project(s)
- Perform data analysis and reporting
- Make or assist in making oral/written presentations to management
- Collaborate with other functional areas to advance your assigned project(s)
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor or advanced degree program
- Junior or senior-level college students with a 3.0 GPA or above preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business aptitude
- Excellent analytical skills
- Availability to work 40 hours a week during the 12-week summer intern program
**Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, either currently or in the future**
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran