Express Scripts Director, Accounts Receivable in Lake Mary, Florida
The Director’s primary function will be to ensure strong accounts receivable and cash receipts processes to minimize risk and maximize cash flow. Work cross functionally with various departments to improve the offerings CSD provides to its clients, as well as to meet the ESI corporate objectives. Provide leadership and training to management staff, including opportunities for growth and development, and retain a team that reflects the CSD guiding principles. Overall accountability of Accounts Receivable collection activities, budget and forecast activities, and merit planning.
- Direct the key client accounts receivable processes to maximize cash flow and minimize bad debt risk.
- Collaboratively work with cross functional leadership teams on strategic client accounts receivable initiatives and corporate initiatives.
- Accountability for client accounts receivable including management, cash application, reporting, month end closing and auditing.
- Develop short and long term goals, plan and execute those goals for the ongoing success of the department.
- Coordinate communications within the Corporation.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 16 to 20 years of experience.
- 10 to 14 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 8 to 12 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, and e-mail.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues using innovative solutions.
- Ability to effectively document situations and analyze situations, develop proposals and communications to multiple levels within an organization.
- Experience in training, coaching and directing less experienced staff, including indirect reports and cross functional partners.
- Project management experience, and the proven ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated understanding of IT, operations and pharmacy practice and impact on front-line teams and clients to influence continuous improvement and to drive appropriate communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
CuraScript SD provides integrated delivery solutions for the safe and efficient distribution of specialty pharmaceuticals and associated medical supplies. With an expertise honed by more than 25 years in the Specialty Distribution business, CuraScript SD supplies biologics, branded drugs, generics, vaccines, infused medications and ancillary supportive care products for office or clinic administration to a wide range of medical providers – including physicians, infusion centers, acute care treatment centers and long-term care facilities.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.