Express Scripts Customer Service Representative III in Lake Mary, Florida
A Customer Service Rep III is responsible for performing a advanced and complex customer service functions; Customer onboarding, credit/debit/rebills, email support, and first level escalation resolution. They will also support the online team with order placement, standing orders, credit requests, RGA's, contract information, as well as, understand the specific Department metrics (such as Call Abandonment, Call Quality, and Attendance); while demonstrating an ability to achieve performance for the specified skills listed above. This individual proactively recognizes cause and effect trends, identifies and clarifies customer needs, and works toward solutions. The position requires the ability to maintain effective relationships with client base to ensure the effective delivery of superior customer service. This individual needs the ability to resolve customer issues through process expertise without having to escalate to higher levels of Management but also understands when higher level of authorization is required. This individual needs a friendly, confident disposition, a passion for talking on the phone, inquisitive and helpful nature, and a natural sense of curiosity.
- Independently resolves basic customer conflicts including but not limited to: product, order placement, eligibility, standing orders, contract administration, credit requests and returns.
- Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of Customer Support
- Department organization to aid in issue escalation, knowledge of policies and procedures, and mastery of routine skills.
- Demonstrates technical proficiency to access customer account
- information, product information, and pricing/contract information to solve problems
- Effectively collaborate with internal departments to resolve customer issues, including the sales, credit and distribution center departments
- Multi-task between several issues at one time
- Understands department Policies and procedures
- Is able to resolve customer issues through process expertise without having to escalate to higher levels of Management but also understands when higher level of authorization is required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience; Call Center or Sales Enviroment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook), Intermediate knowledge of eCommerce platforms, customer facing ordering, shared mailboxes, SharePoint, SalesForce.com
- Knowledge of Turning Point is highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates expertise and competence within Customer Support role.
- Demonstrates knowledge of broader CuraScript SD customer services organization and impact on customer.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of industry policies and regulations.
- Demonstrates ability to navigate and use multiple computer systems simultaneously while maintaining customer contact.
- Possesses a sense of urgency for problem resolution and knows where to go for that that resolution.
- This individual needs a friendly, confident disposition, a passion for talking on the phone, inquisitive and helpful nature, and a natural sense of curiosity.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
CuraScript SD provides integrated delivery solutions for the safe and efficient distribution of specialty pharmaceuticals and associated medical supplies. With an expertise honed by more than a quarter of a century in the Specialty Distribution business, CuraScript SD supplies biologics, branded drugs, generics, vaccines, infused medications and ancillary supportive care products for office or clinic administration to a wide range of medical providers, including physicians, infusion centers, acute care treatment centers and long-term care facilities.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.