Express Scripts Credit Manager in Lake Mary, Florida
The Credit Manger will be responsible for managing credit analyst and new account team through direct supervision and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The Credit Manager will alaso direct and coordinate activities of workers engaged in conducting credit investigations, establishing new accounts and review and maintenance of client credit limits and files by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors:
- Assigns workers responsibility for investigating and verifying financial status and reputation of prospective customers applying for credit, preparing documents to substantiate findings, and recommending rejection or approval of applications.
- Arranges and oversees completion of all work related to maintenance of accounts
- Maximizes team’s productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Establishes and updates customers' credit activities.
- Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of account records.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and analyses, setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors.
- Assists management in the formulation of credit policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- B2B Credit Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Credit software.
- Knowledge of accounting processes and procedures.
- Experience with strategic work planning and budgeting.
- Proven leadership skills, team-orientation, and a proactive and optimistic management style.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to solve complex problems and improve quality and service.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
- NACM Certifications preferred.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit, or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure our spending stays on track, and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who think outside the box to join our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer / disability / veterans