Express Scripts Sr. Account Manager, Health Plans (Seattle) in Kent, Washington
The Sr. Account Manageracts as a primary contact for daily account activity and operational needs for issue resolution in eligibility, claims, implementations, participant materials, report requests, and general inquiries for complex clients. This position assists in managing client accounts, including new accounts and products, to ensure satisfaction, profitability, and renewal. The role assists in reviewing quality control of account activity and operations. The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for tracking operational performance guarantees and maintaining documentation for client review. The individual works with Account Directors on developing strategies for up sells, expansion and plan implementation for new and existing clients.
- Manage day to day client relationships through comprehensive knowledge of client’s benefit plan and Express Scripts’ product offerings.
- Interact d with clients, consultants and producers providing preventative consultation, analysis and issue resolution associated with Express Scripts core services.
- Responsible for timely and accurate management and execution of all client benefit requests, including benefit changes, product up sells, new groups, terminations and escalated issues.
- Accountable for new group and specific product implementations; including establishing and leading internal meetings to ensure collaboration and attention to detail throughout the process in order to meet expected timelines and quality standards.
- Lead client centric team meetings to review ESI’s operational performance against client’s expectations and needs.
- Present Express Scripts operational performance metrics to clients on a monthly and/or quarterly basis to show specific performance measures in comparison with Express Scripts book of business to promote client satisfaction, client retention and up sell opportunities.
- Take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Represent the organization as the prime technical contact projects.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 14 to 18 years of experience.
- 8-12 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Internet experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong focus on book of business client satisfaction and client retention results.
- Demonstrated ability managing projects, utilizing proven project management processes.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve complex client issues.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 20%.
- The preferred candidate will reside within the Seattle area, but work remotely.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you’re the face of Express Scripts for our clients. Your team is responsible for relationship building, winning new business and retaining clients. You’ll educate clients on how our benefit offerings can help them achieve their business goals and make recommendations on products and services to best serve their members.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.