Express Scripts Senior Training Specialist in Grove City, Ohio
The Sr. Training Specialist position is primarily responsible to develop and deliver standardized systems and process training for A, B and C level associates in the CSD distribution centers, including 3PL. Training is done as part of on-boarding of new hires and contingent workers and periodic retraining where quality or performance issues are noted and when any system or process changes require training. This position is responsible for ensuring training is completed and sign-off on release of associate satisfactorily trained. The Sr. Trainer is responsible for maintaining all training records. The Sr. Trainer also is responsible for maintaining all PnP and work instruction documentation, including creating documentation for new processes. Training for associates hours vary from 7am – 11pm, requiring flexibility with training hours such that trainer will train new associates or retrains during associate shift time.
- Deliver standardized applications training via classroom or other methods. This may include travel to the client or other ESI locations. Develop new application training programs and materials. Continually update existing programs to reflect business enhancements. Consult with program participants and management to evaluate impact of training programs. Administer written and practical exercises to evaluate trainee’s comprehension. Ensure training objectives and goals are related to business objectives or client needs
- Deliver customized applications training via classroom or other method. This may include travel to the client location. Develop new and customized technology training programs and materials. Continually update existing programs to reflect technology and business enhancements. Consult with program participants and management to evaluate impact of training programs. Administer written and practical exercises to evaluate trainee’s comprehension. Ensure training objectives and goals are related to business objectives.
- Partner with internal and external Express Scripts clients to assess training needs, evaluate existing training programs, and make recommendations for enhancements and/or new applications training programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, training or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years relevant experience or Master’s degree; 3-5 years experience in an IS, operations or business environment and 3-5 years experience in applications training helpful MA/MS and 0 years of experience
- Proven ability to develop training courses and supporting documentation;
- Experience in conducting needs analysis and operations application functionality;
- Proven ability to identify customized strategies and tactics for success in training delivery;
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; SharePoint
- Technical Writing experience is a plus
- Understanding of adult learning techniques;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
CuraScript SD provides integrated delivery solutions for the safe and efficient distribution of specialty pharmaceuticals and associated medical supplies. With an expertise honed by more than 25 years in the Specialty Distribution business, CuraScript SD supplies biologics, branded drugs, generics, vaccines, infused medications and ancillary supportive care products for office or clinic administration to a wide range of medical providers – including physicians, infusion centers, acute care treatment centers and long-term care facilities.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.