Express Scripts Sr. Manager, MediCUBE Business and QA Analysis in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
The Senior Manager, Business/QA Analysis will partner with key stakeholders to analyze business processes and system needs, and gain clear understanding of project scope in order to understand why the project has been initiated. Perform fit/gap analysis (system capabilities / business processes / business requirements) and research solutions to make recommendations for process improvements that effectively capture key business processes.
- Identify and implement solutions to meet business objectives and support emerging priorities. Work with the Quality Assurance (QA) team to test system functionality to ensure new products, enhancements, bug fixes and patches have correctly identified problems without introducing regression issues. Lead initial phases of the data migration planning effort.
- Work with business partners to implement and integrate systems and enhancements. Identify change management requirements; assist in the development of training materials and documentation.
- Define and write detailed requirements(requirements include functional specifications which detail how the program will work from the user’s perspective; external interfaces; performance requirements, all system inputs, outputs and events; all data sources) for developers that will program them
- Proven knowledge and experience with applications, development, and testing methodologies as they relate to the business areas being supported.
- Success leading project teams with medium to large business initiatives.
- High-level of knowledge, experience and success with writing and reviewing test cases.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction and guidance from project lead and manager.
- Strong process analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively in both formal and informal contexts in a fashion tailored for the audience.
- Prior experience as a business analyst working in collaboration with software development.
- Affinity for technical writing and presenting – ability to formally document requirements, reach agreements with others, and explain detailed requirements to others as needed.
- Understanding of Agile practices and ability to write stories, epics and apply improvements to Agile processes.
- Operate within the Agile framework to deliver application functionality and Quality Assurance.
- Working knowledge of MS-SQL and relational data bases
- Strong educational background in an analytical discipline such as Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering.
Ability to work from Franklin Lakes NJ with an occasional requirement to attend group meetings in St. Louis MO.
Formal Education and/or Training:
- 8 – 10 years relevant experience with more than 5 years team lead skills
- Strong ability to lead and work with others on cross-team projects
- Strong analytical skills
Computer or Other Skills:
- Strong web application front end user interface (UI) design skills
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Working knowledge of Microsoft application software (i.e., Word, Excel, Visio and Project)
- Strong networking knowledge of security and digital forensics
- Demonstrated ability to lead program-level business analysis security projects, feasibility studies, competitive analysis and business cases; ability to mentor, coach and train business analysts.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues. Experience with system development methodologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities; communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Understanding of information security policies, including Network Security, Firewall Administration, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Project Management, Network Protocols
Working knowledge of information systems security standards and practices (e.g., access control and system hardening,system audit and log file monitoring, security policies, and incident handling)