Express Scripts Sr. Financial Analyst in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
The Senior Pricing Analyst role will be responsible for all pricing activities in supporting Sales and Account Management (SAM) for renewing and new sales clients. The Senior Pricing Analyst will develop client-specific pricing strategies with competitive offers in the marketplace for allrequests.These requests may include Request for Proposals (RFPs), Direct Renewals and Market Checks. The Senior Pricing Analyst will also provide pricing support for all ad hoc analyses (i.e. evaluating a change in formulary request, evaluating a change in retail network or retail arrangement request retail requests, evaluating a change in specialty arrangement request, etc.) with a potential financial impact. The Senior Pricing Analyst will be required to gain in-depth knowledge of the PBM Industry and ESI-specific pricing methods. The Senior Pricing Analyst will be required to follow the Pricing Guidelines provided by ESI’s Pricing Governance Team.
- Provide pricing support to SAM for renewing and new sales clients by developing client-specific pricing strategies with competitive offers in the marketplace for RFPs, Direct Renewal and Market Checks.
- Provide pricing support to SAM for all ad hoc analyses which have a potential financial impact.
- Provide support related to contracting process and install process for Commercial Division renewing and new sales clients
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to ensure we are proposing financial offers in alignment with Pricing Guidelines.
- Ensure consistent approach to market and BA’s
- Support Strat Plan, Budget, and Forecast development of Rate Relief, Pass-Through Shortfall, and Gross Margin
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years relevant work experience in pricing and/or underwriting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, advanced ability with Microsoft Office & Excel
- Entrepreneurial attitude; Ability to take ownership and deliver results; Experience in deal pricing and optimization or underwriting; Strong understanding of client analytics, financials, and value trade offs
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit, or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure our spending stays on track, and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who think outside the box to join our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran