Express Scripts Sr. Financial Analyst in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Primary responsibility is to support the development of operational strategies to comply with financial performance guarantees for network providers and strategic ESI clients. This involves creating systems to capture contractual requirements, measure performance and recommend performance adjustments to comply with the guarantees. Communication of performance guarantee results to ESI Sr Management and external Pharmacy contacts. Support Pharma and Retail Strategy management in development of strategic initiatives involving pricing.
- Develop models and analysis for custom MAC pricing for network providers and key ESI clients.
- Communicate performance results and projections to Senior Management.
- Development of the custom MAC pricing to achieve financial obligations for strategic clients and providers.
- Provide Final provider guarantee reconciliation and analysis related to provider disputes.
- Working with Network Contracting, Network Implementations and Analytics team to capture and implement guarantee requirements.
- Ad Hoc Analysis of generic pricing performance related to Provider and Client guarantees.
- Act as a mentor and knowledge resource for teammates.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Expert level PC skills including Microsoft Office, Access and Excel.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical; and ProjectManagement/organizationalskills.
- Strong aptitude for quantitative problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work.
- Cross functionally to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to manage multiple timelines and meet tight deadlines.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit, or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure our spending stays on track, and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who think outside the box to join our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunityemployer/disability/veteran