Express Scripts QA Automation Engineer in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
The QA Automation Engineer will provide a key role in designing automation solutions. Initially, the role will focus on automating the manual Mainframe regression test cases used in Home Delivery. Once the regression cases are completed, the role will focus on automating functional test cases. This role will also assist in the optimization of the test cases. The successful candidate will help to maintain in-depth subject matter expertise and assist team members with their scripting tasks.
- Develop Jenkins Global Pipeline Libraries using Groovy and Java.
- Understand manual test scenarios written by QA leads.
- Automate test scenarios using Express Scripts proprietary testing framework.
- Review and optimize test scenarios, while automating them.
- Work with other teams to overcome framework or environment obstacles.
- Work with the tests data to team to automate test data generation.
- Integrate automated test cases into the Jenkins pipeline.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and direction to others on the team.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in Software Engineering or a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science required.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills; applying new perspectives to existing solutions.
- Create automated unit tests using jUnit.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
Developing automated test scenarios using Java and Groovy.
Experience using Jenkins, Maven, Mongo DB, Postman, IntelliJ, and other software development and testing tools.
- Experience testing complex mainframe, web, and complex data-driven applications.
- Experience working in an Agile based Kanban development team - using tools like JIRA, Confluence, and GIT.
- Database development skills including SQL and stored procedures, to retrieve, update, and validate data.
- Experience with analyzing test data and testing applications.
- Experience in a Test-Driven Development environment.
- Working independently with minimal guidance.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you have a passion for programming and find yourself asking “I wonder if I could do it this way…”? Our software engineering teams start with strategy and then create, test and deploy our client and patient applications. The result? Innovative, high-performing, scalable user-facing solutions relied on by millions every day. We work in an Agile environment, partnering with teams across the organization to craft exceptional applications – with the ultimate goal of improving health outcomes for the 83 million patients we serve.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunityemployer/disability/veteran.