Express Scripts Product Manager in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
The Product Manager provides analytical, business, and strategic support to the Medical Drug Trend Team and Supply Chain Product Division. The Product Manager is responsible for assisting with the medical drug trend department goals, using available data to demonstrate the potential and actual value of the medical drug business strategy, and maintaining resources to support the Medical Drug Trend Team.
- Utilize medical claims and other data sources to support both the medical trend strategy and illustrate the value both internally and externally. Obtain and understand client medical drug data to support the value and growth of the program.
- Develop and maintain resources to support Sales and Account Management and the Supply Chain Product Division in presenting and illustrating the value of Medical Drug Trend Team programs.
- Collaborate with key groups across the organization to support the broader development of medical trend products between Express Scripts, eviCore, and any future business units that impact medical trend.
- Understand medical trend data and how changes in utilization and spend contribute to the creation and modification of medical trend strategy. Provide updates to the Medical Drug Trend Team on changes that are occurring and contribute to the development of actions steps to address these changes.
- Support the Director – Product Strategy in answering detailed questions that arise during RFP’s and client finalist meetings. Articulate the impact of landscape changes during client finalist meetings using cutting edge knowledge of ESI products, services and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience; managed care or supply chain strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Microsoft Office software experience.
- Strong commitment to client service and business division goals, and willingness to develop and be mentored for career development
- Demonstrated project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously without compromising quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to share opinions and take risk.
- Takes initiative, independent thinker and worker.
- Strong business analysis skills and familiarity with financial models.
- Ability to develop and model hypotheses and conclusions while identifying assumptions.
- Ability manage data to support product strategy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines.
- Experience leading teams to define, scope, analyze and resolve strategic issues.
- Demonstrated successful and resolution-focused interaction with Sales, Account Management, Pharma Contracting and Product Management team
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunityemployer/disability/veteran