Express Scripts Manager Corporate Financial Services in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Manages day-to-day operations of the department overseeing primarily adjustments for Government accounts . Works with the management team to develop policies, procedures and the business work plan for the department. Oversees hiring, training, and evaluation of staff. Reconciles claim level adjustment processing and adheres to compliance regulations with CMS and other entities. Works with clients and members to resolve complex co-pay discrepancies. . Responsible for developing policies and procedures, while ensuring proper enforcement throughout the company, and monitoring metrics, scorecards and overall end to end turnaround times.
- Manages team of Employees.
- Works to develop employee’s skills, evaluates performance and provides feedback, and oversees team metrics and reporting.
- Oversees hiring and training of new team members.
- Works with clients, product, technology, and account teams to problem solve and troubleshoot issues.
- Responsible for providing requirements for Government Program related adjustment projects.
- Responsible for controls and metrics for claim level adjustment processing and adherence to internal service level agreements
- Works with management to develop and communicate strategic business work plan goals.
- Tracks and periodically reports progress to senior management.
- Assists in standard operating procedure development and compliance.
- Represents finance adjustment department in cross-functional meetings and projects as business product owner.
- Prepares for, implements and communicates new corporate initiatives and processes.
- Works on special task forces and projects as assigned.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, and e-mail.
- Knowledge of accounting processes and procedures.
- Experience with strategic work planning and budgeting.
- Proven leadership skills, team-orientation, and a proactive and optimistic management style.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to solve complex problems and improve quality and service.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit, or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure our spending stays on track, and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who think outside the box to join our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer / disability / veterans