Express Scripts Manager, Client Benefit Admin in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
The Manager ,Client Benefit Admin provides leadership to a group of Client Benefit Analysts responsible for managing escalations, vendor productivity, transaction forecasting, quality metrics, and Criteria product setup in the ESI system. This includes developing employee skill sets through ongoing coaching, assessing performance and proactive management of employee issues. This position actively engages in benefit consultation discussions as needed by providing assistance to team members with issues requiring technical expertise and client specific benefit plan interpretation. The Manager – Client Benefit Admin effectively manages escalated issues and difficult complex problems and drives continuous process improvement by actively participating in cross functional meetings and/or other corporate initiatives.Continue building vendor relations, plan, and execute on key deliverables. Able to drive, guide, and mentor team in meeting department and organization goals. Be an active participant on process improvements. Have an organization oversight, be able to have a strategic mindset, and drive vision within the team. Able to influence key stakeholders by partnering with Product, Audit team, and Outsourcing team.
- Manage eligibility team members.
- Develop employee’s skills, evaluates performance and provides feedback, and oversees resolution of employee relation issues.
- Oversee training, coaching and evaluation of new team members.
- Develop and track compliance to quality and service standards.
- Roll out new processes and procedures to team.
- Oversee production of eligibility process documentation and training
- Represent Criteria team in cross-functional meetings and projects.
- Act as a liaison with other cross-functional departments to resolve complex issues.
- Work with Sr. Manager & Director to develop strategic business work plan goals.
- Tracks and report progress to senior management.
- Special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 3 to 5 years of experience
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Prior eligibility experience and supervisory experience preferred
- PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience with ESI systems helpful
- Knowledge of the PBM or healthcare industry
- Ability to motivate employees, handle difficult employee relations issues and create a culture that supports high employee morale
- Demonstrated focus on quality customer service
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage heavy workload
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you’re the face of Express Scripts for our clients. Your team is responsible for relationship building, winning new business and retaining clients. You’ll educate clients on how our benefit offerings can help them achieve their business goals and make recommendations on products and services to best serve their members.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.