Express Scripts Client Benefit Analyst in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
The Client Benefit Analyst provides support to client requests under the direction of the Client Benefit Managers and other team members.This position serves as a secondary contact for clients when Account Managers are not available.Responsibilities include handling daily request tracking, researching operational issues and running reports for internal and external clients upon request.The Client Benefit Analyst will provide project and administrative support to the team and work escalated issues as needed.
- Act as secondary day-to-day contact for translating client intent and operational needs for clients and Account Management.
- Handle daily request tracking, reporting requests, and general inquiries.
- Resolve issues when possible and escalates as needed.
- Run customized and scheduled reports, manage performance guarantee tracking, and report distribution for internal and external clients as requested.
- Provide project and administrative support to the team.
- Complete special projects and support task forces as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 6 – 8 years equivalent work experience.
- 0-2 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint, email and Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills highly desirable.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of the health care and PBM industry and its products and services.
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage timelines and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
- Good organizational, prioritizing skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Demonstrated ability to work with other departments/teams to resolve issues.
- PC Skills including Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of helping to achieve a more sustainable health care system and better health for all. Members of this team are on the front line every day – interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.