Express Scripts Prescription Benefit Specialist in Fairfield, Ohio
Handle inbound calls and facilitate Outbound calls from/to Patients inquiring about their Home Delivery benefit. Explain the advantages of Home Delivery prescription services (mail order). Identify patient needs and present savings and convenience of receiving medications via Home Delivery. Accurately complete and document patient interactions and transactions in company databases.
- Member (Patient): Utilizing a consultative sales approach, explain the advantages of Home Delivery prescription services (mail-order). Update conversion requests and provide shipment status to members.
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation is entered into the appropriate systems for all contacts (internal/external) to maintain the quality of the home delivery process, document HIPAA compliance and reduce potential legal concerns.
- Navigate multiple on-line systems to capture and interpret basic patient/physician information and document the information in company data systems.
- Resolve questions and/or issues that may be preventing shipment of an order.
- Uphold quality and productivity standards on all transactions.
- Work collaboratively with other MCC employees to ensure that best practices are shared. Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 - 3 years of customer service experience or customer-facing experience.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Internet with the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems simultaneously
- Good verbal and written communication skills; Ability to articulate in communicating prescription request clearly
- Ability to provide exceptional listening and customer service skills; Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions; Demonstrate dependability, self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Ability to positively represent ESI’s vision and values when interacting with customers and members; Detailed oriented; Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of practicing pharmacy smarter and putting medicine within reach. Members of this team are at the front line every day interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing the more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer / disability / veterans
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.