Express Scripts Patient Fulfillment Coordinator in Byfield, Massachusetts
The Patient Fulfillment Coordinator provides cross-functional support to the pharmacy operation through a collaborative, dynamic coordination of workflow, production, and/or quality related activities or initiatives. This position ensures timely, accurate delivery of medication to our patients by facilitating a seamless transition of orders throughout the various stages and departments of the entire fulfillment process. Additionally, this role directly supports other operational departments by monitoring and reporting on production related back-ups and assists in trouble shooting issues, and/or backfilling staffing related gaps as needed.
- Ensure timely, consistent distribution and routing of paperwork at all process stages.
- Requires a working understanding of pharmacy process-flow, and a high sense of urgency and/or energy in transitioning patient orders throughout the operation.
- Responsible for supporting entire pharmacy operation in the timely location of paperwork as requested through the existing Paperwork Locator form.
- Ensures resolution to all patient related requests or escalated issues by coordinating retrieval of both active and archived prescription records.
- Supports Departmental Records Representative in file maintenance for on-site records, and cataloging / archiving off-site pharmacy records.
- Utilizes the Freedom MedTeach Portal to input patient / medication specific data to provide timely email links delivering appropriate educational and/or delivery tracking information.
- Provides timely operational reporting and ensures consistent productivity through the support of the data collection and/or dissemination of the Hourly Counts and other Production related dashboards as requested.
- Assists in strategic replacement of resource gaps by back-filling other fulfillment related roles as needed and directed on a daily basis.
- Special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 0-1 years relevant experience
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet, and email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task required
- Ability to handle challenging production environment and adapt in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as dictated by business and / or departmental needs
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Founded in 1973, Freedom Fertility Pharmacy was one of the first pharmacies to focus exclusively on the needs of fertility patients. Today, as an Express Scripts subsidiary, Freedom is America's leading fertility pharmacy, delivering more medications nationwide than any other fertility-dedicated pharmacy. Our teams at Freedom specialize in the unique needs of our patients by providing medication compounding, expedited delivery, superior customer service and comprehensive patient support.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.