Express Scripts Sr. Clinical Pharmacist Advisor in Bloomington, Minnesota
Theperson in thisposition possessesaspecialized clinical skill setwith both clinical and computer expertise. This person isresponsible for acting as the clinical lead and subject matter expert for a specific product line. In addition, the person in this role serves as a clinical thought-leader and resource to othercross-functionalteam members and helps guideclinical direction and framework for existing and new products.
- Act as clinical mentor and clinical thought leader for other team members.
- Guide and directclinicalcriteria development fornew products.
- Provideclinicalstrategic direction for ESI’sstandardproducts and services.
- Participate on cross-functional committees and provide sound clinical advice and expertise on complex clinical topics.
- Develop clinical content and manage clinical oversight for defined set of standard clinical programs.
- Conduct internal and external presentations in support of ESI’s standard or specialty products.
- Current US Pharmacist Licensure.
- 3-5 years of experience or pharmacy residency or fellowship.
- Standard Microsoft Office set, advancedcomputerskillsis preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional committees or workgroups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong leadership skills, team-orientation, strong commitment to clinical services and company goals.
- Ability to prioritize and function in stressful situations.
- Knowledge and understanding of clinical issues across all points of pharmaceutical care.
- Must possess a strong understanding of PBMor managed care business.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Clinical Research & New Solutions department, housed in our state-of-the-art lab, is responsible for developing and managing programs and services that allow our 100 million members to make better health-related choices. Rooted in health decision science, this department includes Knowledge Solutions, Customer Solutions, Consumer Solutions, Research & New Solutions and Clinical Services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For Better.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.