Express Scripts Associate Pega Developer in Austin, Texas
As an Associate Pega Developer, you will be involved in design, development, testing of Pega PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) and related infrastructure. You will be in direct contact with technical leads, delivery managers, system architects, on- and off-shore team members as well as other engineers.
- Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific Pega solutions and/or frameworks.
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions on Pega 7.X, and Pega Healthcare Management
- Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using PegaSystems SmartBPM methodology and DCO tools.
- Good hands on implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc. Good understanding of PEGA new case management features.
- Perform regular code and design reviews.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Provide regular updates team lead and project manager on project progress and outstanding issues
- Bachelors’ degree and 2+ years’ experience
- In-depth technical understanding of Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) and Pega product knowledge
- 1 years of Pega technology and Pega PRPC implementation experience
- 2 years of software architecture experience
- Proven experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
- Proven experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process-based applications.
- Experience in business process modeling or flow charting
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Prefer Pega certified CSA with good knowledge of Java framework
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you have a passion for programming and find yourself asking “I wonder if I could do it this way…”? Our software engineering teams start with strategy and then create, test and deploy our client and patient applications. The result? Innovative, high-performing, scalable user-facing solutions relied on by millions every day. We work in an Agile environment, partnering with teams across the organization to craft exceptional applications – with the ultimate goal of improving health outcomes for the 83 million patients we serve.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.